One of our line of super-strength, body-safe natural oils -
Designed as a tribute to the Goddess Durga, who
This blend has notes of clove, patchouli, coconut, mandarin orange, honey, cinnamon, red wine, lime, raspberries, sugar and vanilla make a warm, round, sweet-but-not-cloying scent.
Though it contains jojoba and sweet almond oil, it's super-strength, so a little goes a long way. You can dilute it if you have sensitive skin, but you may find it fades quicker. Just reapply if you're out for a long time.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure
they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
For spell work:
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are to step out of the ordinary world and seek answers or guidance from your outermost self/selves, and get onto other planes.
How much should I get?
- 1/2 dram contains ~50 drops (2.5ml)
- 7ml contains ~140 drops (7ml)
- 2 dram contains ~200 drops (10ml)
- 10ml roller ball contains ~200 drops (10ml)
- 1 oz contains ~600 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also