Inspired by sisters Leah, Kate, and Maggie Fox who were famous spiritualists in the first American heyday.
A classic combination of black tea and a blend of roses, with an undertone of deep, rich vetiver. A classic parlor rose that evokes seances and other "parlor tricks".
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure
they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. Use a few drops of carrier oil.
For spell work:
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are to step out of the ordinary world and seek answers or guidance from your outermost self/selves, and get onto other planes.
How much should I get?
- 7ml contains ~140 drops (7ml)
- 2 dram contains ~200 drops (10ml)
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also preservative - usually less than a drop per batch - just to add a little more protection from bad little microbes. If you prefer no additional preservative, just ask! We use rosemary antioxidant CO2 extract but we recommend that you refresh your body oils regularly to keep your skin healthy.