One of our line of super-strength, body-safe natural oils - exclusively blended with intention.
Designed as a tribute to the bohemian artists and bon vivants throughout history, we started with the classic rose scent, then made it a little dirtier. This is the scent you want when you want to cut loose, live creatively, celebrate beauty and freedom, find your rich patrons, and eat, drink and be merry. It's also suitable for quiet moments after the party, when you choose your company wisely for the best possible experience.
This blend has notes of luscious roses, sweet red wine, grounding clove and anise, herbaceous holy basil, sexy patchouli and dark, earthy myrrh, tobacco, amber, cassia, black pepper and a handful of embers.
Though it contains jojoba and sweet almond oil, it's super-strength, so a little goes a long way. You can dilute it if you have sensitive skin, but you may find it fades quicker. Just reapply if you're out for a long time.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
For spell work:
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are to find your creativity, enjoy life, eat, drink and be merry, celebrate beauty and freedom, cut loose, find your joy, gather excellent and supportive companions, and protect you with a line back home after the party so you can get focused when you want to and get it done.
How much should I get?
- 1/2 dram contains ~40 drops
- 6ml contains ~120 drops
- 2 dram contains ~147 drops
- 1 oz contains ~591 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We generally recommend getting smaller sizes and keeping oils around for a shorter period of time before refreshing them, but if you're going for a bigger size, keep them in a cool, dry spot and not in direct sunlight, and please - not in a car. No. Very naughty.
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also add an additional natural preservative - usually less than a drop per batch - just to add a little more protection from bad little microbes. If you prefer no additional preservative, just ask! We use rosemary antioxidant CO2 extract but as always, we recommend that you refresh your body oils regularly to keep your skin healthy.