Black Salt for ritual use, or cooking.
This is food grade, charged to "listen to" the user. THAT'S IT. If you're going to use it for spellwork, you must infuse it with your own components. Those components will vary according to how you're going to use it.
It's in a 4oz boston round bottle but you actually get 5 ounces, but moisture variances/weather will make it over or under by a few tenths.
Also available as a refill - comes in a glassine bag at a lower price so you can refill your glass bottle to minimize waste.
- Protection: Walking anticlockwise around your property, sprinkle salt on the perimeter
- Protection: Make a thin line across thresholds and window sills
- Add a pinch to any current workings: spell jars, paquetes or mojo bags - to repel hexes and curses
- Hide a small packet at work to absorb anger, gossip and negativity
- Add a pinch when making luck charms to repel jealousy
- Add a tsp of salt to water for a floor wash or body wash - for body, wash head to toe
- Throw a pinch in a footstep of someone you want to get rid of or stop from visiting
- Add to a protection candle, or to add protection to any candle
- Black salt can serve as the "earth" element in rites, rituals and spells
- Dispose of any used salt in running water, or burn it away
- Use it to draw a word on your altar and sweep it away to repel it