Breathe easier with this spell oil - no cloying scents or artificial colouring. Safe to wear, see details below.
Formulated from 18+ oils for the protection and prosperity for sex workers, particularly those who are in permanent situations, from courtesans to kept sugar babies, to dominants and submissives in contract, and anyone who has made a life out of a situation that began around sex work. (If you're a sex worker not quite covered by these types of situations, you may prefer the guardianship of Astarte via our Astarte spell oil.) This blend doubles as a scent oil, with a base of violet, but surrounded and uplifted out of the old-fashioned violet types into a contemporary, delicious fragrance. It's named for the courtesan who is the main character of La Traviata.
It has a base of violet, with notes of coriander, bergamot, ginger, musk, cedarwood, spiced sandalwood and more.
You can use it to dress candles, add to incense, warm in a burner or you can wear it - just strain it and add it to carrier oil in a one-to-one ratio (or just put it on clothes rather than skin).
- 1/2 dram is enough to dress at least 4 candles.
- 6ml is enough to dress at least 12 candles.
- 2 dram is enough to dress at least 14 candles.
- 1/2 ounce is enough to dress at least 30 candles.
- 1 ounce is enough to dress at least 60 candles.
This is full-strength oil, so if you're going to use an oil warmer or diffuser, you only need 4-5 drops to get the scent into the air.
- 1/2 dram contains ~40 drops
- 6ml contains ~120 drops
- 2 dram contains ~147 drops
- 10ml contains ~200 drops
- 1/2 ounce contains ~295 drops
- 1 ounce contains ~591 drops