A rough chunk of amethyst, not shaped or smoothed but left in a more natural state.
What do you do with a pendulum?
It's an ancient method of divining, or getting an answer to a question.
- use it to get one of two possible answers
- or to spell out answers using a pendulum board
- as an elegant alternative to a coin flip or black plastic ball
- carry it with you and connect with it
- use it to determine what you want most by gauging your response to the answer you get
- take out one stop on the train to decision fatigue
- use it during an aura cleansing
- use it for psychic connection or third eye work
- bring it to a home improvement store and ask them to color match you some paint (never underestimate the power of a strong purple wall)