Black Cat is the wearable version of the potent European formula for black cat oil. It’s very herbal with strong notes of clary sage, myrrh and bay leaf. We’ve left out the iron filings and black cat fur and diluted it to body-safe strength, but please go easy on skin the first time if you aren’t sure about sensitivity.
It’s still a spell oil. Just add the iron filings and fur if you want to use it at its most potent. Otherwise, it’s great for wearing to set intentions, or in an oil warmer.
Though it contains castor oil, it's super-strength, so a little goes a long way. You can dilute it if you have sensitive skin, but you may find it fades quicker. Just reapply if you're out for a long time.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure
they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
For spell work:
- What does it do? Whatever you ask of it, but in this carrier, it’s set for uncrossing. If you want it for another purpose, just ask and we can put it in jojoba or grapeseed oil instead.
How much should I get?
- 1/2 dram contains ~50 drops (2.5ml)
- 7ml contains ~140 drops (7ml)
- 2 dram contains ~200 drops (10ml)
- 10ml roller ball contains ~200 drops (10ml)
- 1 oz contains ~600 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also