Black Salt - for ritual use and cooking. It's food-safe - just activated coconut charcoal and salt!
It's in a 4oz boston round bottle but you actually get 5 ounces, but moisture variances/weather will make it over or under by a few tenths.
Also available as a refill - comes in a glassine bag at a lower price so you can refill your glass bottle to minimize waste.
- Walking anticlockwise around your property, sprinkle salt on the perimeter
- Make a thin line across thresholds and window sills
- Add a pinch to any current workings: spell jars, paquetes or mojo bags - to repel hexes and curses
- Hide a small packet at work to absorb anger, gossip and negativity
- Add a pinch when making luck charms to repel jealousy
- Add a tsp of salt to water for a floor wash or body wash - for body, wash head to toe
- Throw a pinch in a footstep of someone you want to get rid of or stop from visiting
- Add to a protection candle, or to add protection to any candle
- Black salt can serve as the "earth" element in rites, rituals and spells
- Add to food when preparing for a challenge, or to repel hexes
- Dispose of any used salt in running water, or burn it away
- Use it to draw a word on your altar and sweep it away to repel it
This is food grade, and charged with moonlight and charged for protection.