A nature-loving addition to our line of super-strength, body-safe natural oils - exclusively blended with intention.
Designed to invoke the scent and feeling of bonfires and spellcasting in the woods, throwing handfuls of herbs into the fire and speaking your intentions into the world.
This blend has notes of juicy citrus, honey and amber, deep, dark vetiver, a hint of musk, herbs and pine and glowing embers.
Though it contains jojoba and sweet almond oil, it's super-strength, so a little goes a long way. You can dilute it if you have sensitive skin, but you may find it fades quicker. Just reapply if you're out for a long time.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
For spell work:
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are for connecting with your essential self, bringing out and enhancing natural conditions, communing with nature, connecting with helpers in the natural world, halting/diminishing stress - especially stress connected with urban life, and communing with ancestors.
- 1/2 dram contains ~40 drops
- 6ml contains ~120 drops
- 2 dram contains ~148 drops
- 1 oz contains ~591 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We generally recommend getting smaller sizes and keeping oils around for a shorter period of time before refreshing them, but if you're going for a bigger size, keep them in a cool, dry spot and not in direct sunlight, and please - not in a car. No. Very naughty.
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also add an additional natural preservative - usually less than a drop per batch - just to add a little more protection from bad little microbes. If you prefer no additional preservative, just ask! We use rosemary antioxidant CO2 extract but as always, we recommend that you refresh your body oils regularly to keep your skin healthy.