Whole herb, cut and sifted.
Food-safe, though may have hallucinogenic effects. Do not exceed 5 grams within 24 hours. Not safe while pregnant or lactating. Suitable for use in tinctures or teas. Do not take daily for more than a couple of weeks.
- Prevent accidents
- Induce psychic visions
- Facilitates contact with spirits / thins the veil
- As tea or tincture taken orally - to fight fever, get rid of stomach parasites, soothe stomach, refresh and energize as tonic. A mild tea can aid in digestion but a strong one will do the opposite. Calms nerves. Treats jaundice. If taken in excess, can cause giddiness and "brain jangling."
- Anthelminthics - Kaphaja krimi
TCM Name: Qing Hao
- Planet - Mars
- Gods & Figures - Artemis, Diana, Chiron, Artemisia (Persia)
- Constitution - Warm
- Element - Fire, Air
- Seasons & Holidays: Samhain, Halloween