One of our line of super-strength, body-safe natural oils - exclusively blended with intention.
Designed as a tribute to the performers depicted in the works of Henri Toulouse-Lautrec, and the spirit of those performers worldwide, who make their livings via beauty, glamour, sexuality and entertainment. It's perfect for women and femmes who perform, be they singers, musicians, dancers, showgirls, magicians, actors, drag performers, peep show posers, cam performers, porn stars, or choral singers and then some. This is a great alternative to the usual spray perfumes, but effective when scent is part of the professional allure.
This blend has a base of clove and licorice, with an equal overlay of geranium flowers, plus tonka bean, green tea, velvety vanilla, fragrant woods, violet, basil and more, it's a smooth blend that smells wonderful.
Though it contains jojoba and sweet almond oil, it's super-strength, so a little goes a long way. You can dilute it if you have sensitive skin, but you may find it fades quicker. Just reapply if you're out for a long time.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
For spell work:
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are to rebalance your world (especially good after draining work), align yourself in the center of opposing forces and drawing from each, allowing yourself to move between physical and spiritual states with ease, protecting yourself while exploring metaphysical "trips".
How much should I get?
- 1/2 dram contains ~40 drops
- 56ml contains ~120 drops
- 2 dram contains ~147 drops
- 1 oz contains ~591 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We generally recommend getting smaller sizes and keeping oils around for a shorter period of time before refreshing them, but if you're going for a bigger size, keep them in a cool, dry spot and not in direct sunlight, and please - not in a car. No. Very naughty.
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also add an additional natural preservative - usually less than a drop per batch - just to add a little more protection from bad little microbes. If you prefer no additional preservative, just ask! We use rosemary antioxidant CO2 extract but as always, we recommend that you refresh your body oils regularly to keep your skin healthy.