One of our line of super-strength, body-safe natural oils - exclusively blended with intention.
Designed as a love oil, and a loving tribute to the fantastic visual treat that is Anna Biller's "The Love Witch," this is one of our best sellers at shows, and we're pleased to finally bring it to you online. It's floral - a beautiful rose base - but it's tempered and embodened by earthier scents and a bit of fruit to create a sexy, enchanting, delicious blend that carries the intention of sexual power and bodily autonomy. It can't truly be summed up by its rose content - the blend creates something special that has no true parallel. Be warned that it's practically magnetic to anyone allowed close enough to smell it.
This blend has real rose oil, plus notes of patchouli, rosemary, lavender, orange, sandalwood, dragon's blood and bay leaf, among others.
Though it contains jojoba and sweet almond oil, it's super-strength, so a little goes a long way. You can dilute it if you have sensitive skin, but you may find it fades quicker. Just reapply if you're out for a long time.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
For spell work:
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are to build your confidence in matters of attraction, sexuality, bodily autonomy, getting what you want out of a lover (be it love, respect, money or just a few hours and get gone), and feminine power.
How much should I get?
- 1/2 dram contains ~40 drops
- 6ml contains ~120 drops
- 2 dram contains ~147 drops
- 1 oz contains ~591 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We generally recommend getting smaller sizes and keeping oils around for a shorter period of time before refreshing them, but if you're going for a bigger size, keep them in a cool, dry spot and not in direct sunlight, and please - not in a car. No. Very naughty.
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also add an additional natural preservative - usually less than a drop per batch - just to add a little more protection from bad little microbes. If you prefer no additional preservative, just ask! We use rosemary antioxidant CO2 extract but as always, we recommend that you refresh your body oils regularly to keep your skin healthy.