Spicy, and a little sweet, with a rich, deep, earthy base, Guru combines the scents of the frangipani or champaca flower, sandalwood, vanilla, cinnamon, orange, musk* and vetiver in a complicated, interesting blend which suits any gender, and which conveys a sense of wisdom and centeredness.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are for wisdom, decision-making, creative inspiration, dream fulfillment, lucrative creative ventures.
How much should I get?
- 1/2 dram contains ~40 drops
- 6ml contains ~120 drops
- 2 dram contains ~147 drops
- 1oz contains ~591 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We generally recommend getting smaller sizes and keeping oils around for a shorter period of time before refreshing them, but if you're going for a bigger size, keep them in a cool, dry spot and not in direct sunlight, and please - not in a car. No. Very naughty.
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also add an additional natural preservative - usually less than a drop per batch - just to add a little more protection from bad little microbes. If you prefer no additional preservative, just ask! We use rosemary antioxidant CO2 extract but as always, we recommend that you refresh your body oils regularly to keep your skin healthy.
*Our musk oil is synthetically created with non-toxic botanicals to mimic musk derived from the animal. No animal products are included in this oil.