Breathe easier with this spell oil - no cloying scents or artificial colouring. Safe to wear, see details below.
Formulated from 18+ oils for the ultimate protection and prosperity for sex workers, and as a tribute to the goddess Astarte who was, among other, more well-known aspects, the fierce guardian of sacred temple prostitutes, and of sex workers throughout history. This oil blend doubles as an alluring fragrance, and can be used on the self for a personal spell, as well as to dress candles and more ritual-based spellwork to set your intentions. It's created with love and respect for all sex workers, and those who wish to assert their bodily autonomy even without financial support.
It has notes of allspice, bergamot, cassia, cinnamon bark, clary sage, clove, ginger, nutmeg, palmarosa, black pine, vetiver, ylang ylang, sandalwood, opium, and a few other notes.
You can use it to dress candles, add to incense, warm in a burner or you can wear it - just strain it and add it to carrier oil in a one-to-one ratio (or just put it on clothes rather than skin). There is visible botanical matter in every bottle, but you don't need to keep it in when you start using it.
- 1/2 dram is enough to dress at least 4 candles.
- 6ml is enough to dress at least 12 candles.
- 2 dram is enough to dress at least 14 candles.
- 10ml is enough to dress at least 20 candles.
- 1/2 ounce is enough to dress at least 30 candles.
- 1 ounce is enough to dress at least 60 candles.
This is full-strength oil, so if you're going to use an oil warmer or diffuser, you only need 4-5 drops to get the scent into the air.
- 1/2 dram contains ~40 drops
- 6ml contains ~120 drops
- 2 dram contains ~148 drops
- 1/2 oz contains ~295 drops
- 1 oz contains ~591 drops
- 5ml contains ~100 drops