A mystical addition to our line of super-strength, body-safe natural oils -
Designed to evoke the scent and feeling of Eastern deserts, creamy cardamom tea, herbal magic, spices, fire and clear skies. It's named after a character in the beautiful fantasy novel "Throne of the Crescent Moon" by Saladin Ahmed. We've mixed it to work as an all-gender tribute to the cranky, loving, well-rounded magical protector of all, who adores cardamom tea, his friends and the elusive love of his life.
This blend has notes of cardamom, cinnamon, anise, nutmeg, clove, allspice, chiles, white and black tea, cassia and a spark of fire.
Though it contains jojoba and sweet almond oil, it's super-strength, so a little goes a long way. You can dilute it if you have sensitive skin, but you may find it fades quicker. Just reapply if you're out for a long time.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure
they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
For spell work:
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are for purification, protection, luck,
retainingmoney, and it's also great for stirring up love and lust in others, and great for focusing your third eye and enhancing psychic abilities. Perfect for amping up your own powers, with a strong focuson justice.
How much should I get?
- 1/2 dram contains ~50 drops (2.5ml)
- 7ml contains ~140 drops (7ml)
- 2 dram contains ~200 drops (10ml)
- 10ml roller ball contains ~200 drops (10ml)
- 1 oz contains ~600 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also