One of our line of super-strength, body-safe natural oils - exclusively blended with intention.
Designed to evoke the link between worlds, 93 is blended to balance your presence in the physical and spiritual realms and strengthen your ability to hold onto both with varying intensity as your needs change. 93 is a powerhouse of scent, without being overbearing, making it an instant favorite at shows. Center yourself through an indulgence of the senses.
This blend has notes of gorgeous Egyptian sandalwood, golden opium oil, lavender, litsea cubeba, cedarwood, cardamom, and a little pomegranate, and manages to be clean, spicy, woody and herbal at once, with a through-line of sweet fruit to tie it all together.
Though it contains jojoba and sweet almond oil, it's super-strength, so a little goes a long way. You can dilute it if you have sensitive skin, but you may find it fades quicker. Just reapply if you're out for a long time.
- 1 drop on each wrist, then rubbed behind your ears, and a drop or two wherever else you want to put it.
- We wear it neat with no trouble, but dilute it 1:1 with your favourite carrier oil if you have sensitive skin.
- Or just dab it on your clothes where your body will warm them. (Please do your due diligence on your fabrics to make sure they won't be damaged by oils!)
To scent your space:
- 4-5 drops into an oil warmer or diffuser will do the trick. You shouldn't need much more!
For spell work:
- Wearing it is its own spell, but it's also perfect to dress candles when your intentions are to rebalance your world (especially good after draining work), align yourself in the center of opposing forces and drawing from each, allowing yourself to move between physical and spiritual states with ease, protecting yourself while exploring metaphysical "trips".
How much should I get?
- 1/2 dram contains ~40 drops
- 6ml contains ~120 drops
- 2 dram contains ~148 drops
- 1 oz contains ~591 drops
You can see the sizes relative to each other in the last photo. We generally recommend getting smaller sizes and keeping oils around for a shorter period of time before refreshing them, but if you're going for a bigger size, keep them in a cool, dry spot and not in direct sunlight, and please - not in a car. No. Very naughty.
Our scent oils have some natural antimicrobial from the essential oils in them, but we also add an additional natural preservative - usually less than a drop per batch - just to add a little more protection from bad little microbes. If you prefer no additional preservative, just ask! We use rosemary antioxidant CO2 extract but as always, we recommend that you refresh your body oils regularly to keep your skin healthy.